March is Nutrition Month!
Education Week News
Head Start News Now
Duncan's new garden in the news! See the article here.
Food Service Inspection Ratings
Follow this link and find out about food sanitation inspection rating for all our centers Pima Restaurant Ratings
The adult literacy component partners with families, center staff, and community volunteers to involve and engage parents in opportunities to increase life skills, further their education, prepare for citizenship, and acquire support in literacy and English as a second language (ESL).
- Families as lifelong educators and learners
- Collaborative relationships, mentoring and teamwork.
- The unique role of parents as their child’s first and most important teacher, as a decision maker, and as a partner in teaching and learning.
- We value the unique contributions made by people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
CPC also values relationships with advocates for change in their community.
- You don’t need experience
- You don’t need to speak another language
- Materials and training are provided
- Time commitment is flexible
- Mileage is tax deductible
- Classes are held throughout Southeastern Arizona
- Various locations to choose from
“The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your contribution. When you work to improve the lives of others, your life improves automatically”- K. Ashley.