To deliver Head Start and related programs throughout southeastern Arizona from prenatal through preschool age children and their families. The focus of our work is:
- Early Childhood Development & School Readiness
- Health & Nutrition
- Parent Engagement & Family Development
Food Service Inspection Ratings
Follow this link and find out about food sanitation inspection rating for all our centers Pima Restaurant Ratings
- Children are magical and competent, and constant, curious learners;
- Parents want the best for their children, and learning for themselves;
- Staff bring expertise with an attitude that supports teamwork, learning and development;
- Learning thrives within respectful relationships;
- Positive Outcomes result from appropriate and consistent learning over time; and
- We All participate in life-long learning as both teachers and learners.
Forty-seven years later and over 2700 children enrolled at the start of 2013, we continue to provide high quality early childhood education services in southeastern Arizona. Children leave Head Start ready for school. Sadly, due to federally mandated budget cuts 161 children have lost the opportunity to attend our Head Start program, along with 57,000 children nationwide. Parents and communities have rallied to restore lost Head Start services and we are hopeful the U.S. Congress will resend these unnecessary budget cuts.