To deliver Head Start and related programs throughout southeastern Arizona from prenatal through preschool age children and their families. The focus of our work is:
- Early Childhood Development & School Readiness
- Health & Nutrition
- Parent Engagement & Family Development
Food Service Inspection Ratings
Follow this link and find out about food sanitation inspection rating for all our centers Pima Restaurant Ratings
- Children are magical and competent, and constant, curious learners;
- Parents want the best for their children, and learning for themselves;
- Staff bring expertise with an attitude that supports teamwork, learning and development;
- Learning thrives within respectful relationships;
- Positive Outcomes result from appropriate and consistent learning over time; and
- We All participate in life-long learning as both teachers and learners.
Congress increased funding for Head Start nationwide Child-Parent Centers Expands:
1993 - served 1,128 children in 28 centers.
- 1996 - served 1,712 children in 39 centers.
- 1997 - served 1,997 children in 41 centers.
Increased service options; added full day-full year, family literacy (parent and child both attend school), and home-based services.