To deliver Head Start and related programs throughout southeastern Arizona from prenatal through preschool age children and their families. The focus of our work is:
- Early Childhood Development & School Readiness
- Health & Nutrition
- Parent Engagement & Family Development
Food Service Inspection Ratings
Follow this link and find out about food sanitation inspection rating for all our centers Pima Restaurant Ratings
- Children are magical and competent, and constant, curious learners;
- Parents want the best for their children, and learning for themselves;
- Staff bring expertise with an attitude that supports teamwork, learning and development;
- Learning thrives within respectful relationships;
- Positive Outcomes result from appropriate and consistent learning over time; and
- We All participate in life-long learning as both teachers and learners.
Applies and was successfully named Head Start grantee for southeastern Arizona. Child-Parent Centers began to open centers in Marana, Nogales, Rio Rico, Safford, Pima, Duncan, Bisbee, Willcox,and other Tucson surrounding areas. The total number of children served by Child-Parent Centers increases to over 700.